Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Any advice/warnings about fingering a girl?

Everyone in my year group seems to be getting fingered by their boyfriends. This is still new to me, and I don't know exactly what I would do if I came across a similar situation. I hear rumours about people doing it in bathrooms. How is it done and what position are you usually in?


thanksAny advice/warnings about fingering a girl?
Best advice/warning I can give you is not to do it in the bathroom. You would get called horrible names (and deserve them). You also shouldn't do it in a classroom, a locker room, the playground, the school bus, or any other public place.





You wait until you've reached the age where those places are not the only options for ';alone time'; with your boyfriend. By that time, things like ';positions'; won't have to be explained to you.Any advice/warnings about fingering a girl?
Don't let him do it. Have more respect for yourself.
grow up if your old enough to ask about it thenyou should know how too your disguisting
ask your daddy
how old r u?

No comments:

Post a Comment