Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need your help with some advice about my 4 1/2 year old?

Since school as started in August, my son has wet his pants about 10 times now. He goes to another school on Mondays and Wednesday mornings until 12:00 then he goes to another 5 days a week in the afternoons. We thought something was going on at the morning preschool but there isnot. So when I take him to the afternoon preschool I make sure he goes to the bathroom before I leave but sometimes that does not work because he will still wet in his pants. Today I went to his class party and I told him I was going to leave to go to his brothers party and asked him if he wanted to go and he said no he would stay. I asked him before I left if he had to go to the bathroom and he said no. When I picked him up from school they had changed his clothes because he wetted in them. I asked him if he likes the afternoon preschool and he says he loves it. He doesn't wet in his pants at home or the morning preschool. So that is why I'm asking somebody to please please give me some advice.I need your help with some advice about my 4 1/2 year old?
Honestly, if he likes school, he may just be haveing too much fun! my son gets distracted and doesnt like to stop what he is doing (working, playing etc) to go potty, so you might want to ask the teacher to remind him to go more often, I am sure everything is fine, he is just a busy critter!I need your help with some advice about my 4 1/2 year old?
Boys generally matured at a slower pace as compared to girls. Looks like he may be going through some stress. Bring him to a condusive environment, e.g. Mcdonald's or something and ask him if he's happy at school? Is there anyone there he dislikes? Get him to speak up. You maybe suprised what he has to say. If all else failed, bring him to the family doctor to check if he has any urinary infection.
I agree with Kristine...sometimes, little boys tend to get busy playing and having fun and forget to go the bathroom. My little one has done this a couple of times too. I would make sure that the teachers are reminding him often about going to the bathroom. I wouldn't worry just yet. Some little ones(especially boys) have a problem controlling it all the time. He'll be fine :0)
Please take the child to the doctor it is obvious something is physically wrong with him. He can have a bladder infecton or kidney problems.
he may be having to much fun to notice he has to go to the bathroom ask the teacher to take him at a certain time so he could go get his buissness done. hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment