Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ok i have taken all of your advice about my poem on anger so tell me what u think so far?

Im close to the edge


My body trembling


Fighting the urge to


Explode like a raging volcano


this anger how it takes over and control me


I wish you would just go away





Ok i have taken all of your advice about my poem on anger so tell me what u think so far?
i like both. very passionate and intimidating (in a good way)Ok i have taken all of your advice about my poem on anger so tell me what u think so far?
Dont fixate on negative feelings like anger. Life is too short. Fun is key. When youre an old lady on your death bed you'll look back and wish you'd spent this time doing something meaningful instead of being angry.





A little anger is healthy however but make sure you deal with it in the right way.





Goodluck.
Good!


though I believe the ending should go





How this anger takes over and controls me


I wish you would just go away.





That's the only flaw I see!
Disturbingly poetic. I likes.
its a work in progress but i give u alot of credit for putting urself out there its easy to b a critic but hard as hell to b creative
are you in the right section anger but sin not be slow to anger God help you
i agree with prohetm

No comments:

Post a Comment