Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some advice about a BMW X5?

My dad has a 2008 BMW X5 and when i turn 16, he said that he will give it to me. I know that it is a really nice car, but i want a smaller car since the gas prices are outrageous. Can anyone give me information on the new BMW X5'sI need some advice about a BMW X5?
well. first of all there's three engines: 6 cylinder gas, 6 cylinder diesel, and 8 cylinder gas. then there's the six speed tranny. but that's a diffrent story. The engines are really powerful, that's how BMW got it's name. I'd say it's somewhat bad at the pump, but if your dad is giving it away, it's worth keeping. These are great cars, even if you are popular.I need some advice about a BMW X5?
No prob. Glad to help.

Report Abuse


  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment