Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can anyone give advice about baby momma drama?

Im with this guy who has 3 kids by a woman. He took care of the kids while she was in the hospital. She has no car and he was going to be the one to give her a ride home once she got out. He had her cell phone so she can call him because his didnt work and she needed a way to call to check on the kids and call when she was ready to be released. She said it was okay that he used her cell phone to call me. I told him to erase my number out of her phone once he gave her the phone back and he did but he left my number in the outcoming calls and now she has my number. She takes it upon herself to call my phone looking for him and telling me hes cheating. She twists my words and goes back and tells him that i say stuff that wasnt meant the way she tells it. He believes alot of the stuff she says even though he knows shes a liar. I asked him to tell her not to call my phone. Its causing conflict within our relationship. I dont feel that hes cheating on me and i know he cares. adviceCan anyone give advice about baby momma drama?
it sounds to me that she is jealous because she knows he is a good man because he did all that for her and they are not married and all he is obligated to do is take care of his kids. i would not worry too much about it. you should brush your shoulders off because if he believes what she is saying and he knows she is a liar, then who is really the fool here?Can anyone give advice about baby momma drama?
that's too much drama for me in the first place.......but anyways.........she's just trying to break you to up so she can have him to herself..........if you really trust this man and know he would never cheat and i mean REALLY TRUST HIM.............then just hold in there........sooner or later the truth will be exposed
change your number, it's a pain but sometimes it has to be done


do not talk to the lady when she calls


but know that he has to stay in contact with her for the kids


do like you were planning to do before she got your number
Refuse to engage in conversation wiht her. Dont pick up her call. Doesnt everyone have caller ID these days?
This is why you should never date a man with kids. Sounds like he's not taking care of the kids other than when she was in the hospital. If he was a man and really stepped up, there would be no drama. It also sounds like there are unresolved feelings between them. She didn't have ANY one else to pick up from the hospital. And he was willing to do it?? Sounds suspect to me. 9 times out of 10 he is still messing around with her. Just cut him loose. NEXT!

No comments:

Post a Comment