Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can anyone help me and give me advice about guys?

I am very promiscuous and have slept with a number of guys, I somehow fell for one of my bootycalls. I've known him for almost two years, he sleeps around too. For some reason we always go back to each other, he's the only bootycall that i've had this long. When we hook up, he always spends the night and sometimes he just sticks around watching tv or something. When I have parties he always goes and acts as if he lived there, he's practically the host of my parties. I'm sure if he liked me he would tell me, but he's so confusing. I don't know if he would take me serious given that we already slept together. We talk about school and work and he doesn't want my drug issue to mess up my career goals. He acts like he cares sometimes.





I'm not sure if i really like him, or if its just an illusion. I know I should delete his number but he'll call me too. How can I get over him, would he ever take me serious?Can anyone help me and give me advice about guys?
The milk is free and he doesn't have to buy the cow.


Why should he be anything but what he is?


You both sleep around, so I guess there is no seriousness in your sex life other than spur of the moment satisfaction.


Your question is what?


Yea guys will sleep with whatever if it easy.Can anyone help me and give me advice about guys?
You'll never know unless you ask him, you might just find out that he does have feelings for you.





the best thing to do is just be upfront with him and just see if he'll go on a date with you, and go from there.





he might take you seriously, if he doesn't then you'll have your answer, some of those kind of relationships end up having bigger things come along out of it.





best thing to do is ask him. otherwise it'll tear at you thinking whether or not that he does like you or not. So give it a shot, all he can do is say yes or no. either way you'll have an answer to your question.





good luck
ASK HIM DO HE WANT OT START A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU. JUST LET HIM KNOW HOW YOU FEEL AND TELL HIM THAT YOUR READY TO STOP MESSING AROUND AND BE SERIOUS WITH HIM
no he will not change. this is how he is.
I'm worried for you. You shouldnt be sleeping around. You think it wont happen to you but yea it will...you know what I'm talking about. I hope you find what really matters to you in this life.
girl don't you have any self respect glue them legs together for a while
I think he likes you ... you should get together .. and talk yout issues straight forward

No comments:

Post a Comment