Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need a gamer to give me advice about X Box 360...?

Guys, my 15 year old wants an X Box 360 for Christmas. He already has X Box with the X Box Live online subscription. Can anyone tell me the differences and why one would want / need to purchase the 360? Thanks for the help.....I need a gamer to give me advice about X Box 360...?
If you have an HDTV, a 360 will bring his xbox gaming to a whole new level, with the crisp graphics. In fact I went out and bought an HDTV with my 360. The 360 has great wireless controllers, nearly all games are playable online, and the list goes on.





There is one drawback, which is the fact that it runs very hot so always get an extended warranty and don't buy a cooling fan from Pelican or any other brand because it will void the warranty if the system fries. I have had my system for a few months and play it 6 hours on end some times and have never had a problem, but if he plays it longer than just turn the ac on or put a box fan behind it to suck the air away.I need a gamer to give me advice about X Box 360...?
Thank you. I purchased the 360 and will discuss the overheating issue with him. I appreciate the heads up about that possibility.

Report Abuse



because on the 360 you will get to play the new games that are comeing out. and they will stop makeing them on the 1st xbox
Eh, he's a gamer, I'm gussing, and all gamers want are the newest systems, but that's besides the point. The 360, has updated graphics and games. The Xbox won't be getting much attention, game wise, now that the 360 is out, which is half the reason people want newer systems.





As for Xbox Live, if I remember correctly it still costs the same, and you can easily transfer the Xbox Live Account on the orginal Xbox over to the Xbox 360, all you need to do is go to account recovery and put in some information.





Hope this helped :)
The XBox 360 is a completely different console than the original XBox. It plays new games, has much better graphics, and is one of the most cutting edge gaming systems there are.





The basic XBox Live 360 is free, but to get an upgrade, you have to pay another monthly fee.
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment