Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need someone to chat with about sex advice.?

I was hoping to talk with someone about some problems I'm having with my sex life in my marriage. My husband doesn't want to have sex much and I feel really rejected. I want to talk to someone about it, preferably a woman. If you're willing, please add me to MSN for a chat: frustratedkb@hotmail.com. Thank you!I need someone to chat with about sex advice.?
Kinda in the same situation. So if you want to chat let me know I am online now. Just let me know.I need someone to chat with about sex advice.?
well im not a woman but i do know a lot about sex and marriage.


i would like to say that if your husband is not bringing what you


need to bed then something is wrong, there is several things you can do to improve your sex life. really its like going to a restaurant if you


go there day after day and order the same old thing off the menu you


will soon get tired of it and go some where else. if you cant find the help you need i will try and help you out all i can. good luck.
I am recently married, but i don't mind to help .





If you wish for me to help you then email me (on my page.)

No comments:

Post a Comment