Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can I have some more female advice about this question please?

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>Can I have some more female advice about this question please?
While we all love a gentleman, I've been in a situation similar to this, and I wondered why the man wouldn't make a move, I began to wonder if there was something wrong with me!! Paranoia!!!, the joys. :p. How drunk was this woman? Unable to walk and talk drunk? If not, then be flirtatious, and take a chance, if she's let you walk her home 4 times she's probably waiting on you to make a move.Can I have some more female advice about this question please?
I鈥檓 sure not all women. Some women would be relieved no-one took advantage of her while she was drunk.


But if this someone is a friend and she expects him to make a move, maybe on the 5th weekend she could go easy on the booze so when he walks her home she can thank him also ask him why he cares for her. Maybe something more than just friendship will happen.
I believe that women appreciate men not taking advantage of them even though at the time they will be upset and feel hurt but afterwards will be greatful for what you did
Okay pet, all done lol :)
take her to some where there is no booze !and see how it goes?

No comments:

Post a Comment