Tuesday, November 22, 2011

If your boyfriend has an anger problem,please respond back to me because I need advice about it...?

please email me back for the details...If your boyfriend has an anger problem,please respond back to me because I need advice about it...?
Hi mate, whats happening in your life? If your boyfriend has an anger problem, what you must understand that this is entirely about HIM, not you. He has a low self esteem, therefore, a self destructive nature is created. Please don't get caught in his self destruction. Look after yourself....If your boyfriend has an anger problem,please respond back to me because I need advice about it...?
I might be able to help email- Deadlykisses282@yahoo.com
OH yes, as a matter of fact we went to court today because of it. He has always had a temper and has steadily gotten worse. His temper has landed him in jail 3 times with me already. I'm telling you the first time he puts his hands on you leave. We have been together 9 years and now I feel stuck having a child and all. All the more reason to leave. Try to convince him to take an anger management course. I you are worth it he will. If he doesn't then you know how he feels about you. If the relationship is new It wont be to hard to forget him. Don't wait 9 years like myself when there is so much established together to just leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment